Weekdays: Open Thursdays & Fridays!
This year, avoid the crowds and come during the day on Thursdays or Fridays. Concessions will be limited, but you could bring a picnic! Online ticket purchase required prior to your visit. You can make them through our Buy Tickets button below.
Dates, Hours & Tickets
October 20 – November 18, 2022 9:30am-2:30pm
October & November: Thursday & Friday only
$10.00 per person, ages 3 to adult
- Tickets are date specific.
- Tickets available ONLY online.
Please print or have your tickets on your phone. Each QR code must be validated. Ticket required for everyone unless you are 2 years young or younger!
What’s open on WeekDAYS:
- Explore an 8 – acre maze with age appropriate “passports” to help guide you in and safely out.
- Take a hayride, where the day-to-day operations of our farm and ranch are described. We’ll also explain how agriculture plays an important role in everyone’s lives everyday!
- Enjoy a one-time ride, per person, (adults, too!) on the NEW colorful double barrel train.
- Pet our precious Boer goats (Feed available for 50-cents extra) and meet Colin’s Cluckers (chickens).
- Scramble around on the Hay Bale Jump.
- Have fun in Cowboy Ken’s Kiddie Korral!
- Zip the day away on our NEW ZIPLINE!
- Get unlimited sliding on the huge Matter-Corn Slide Mountain.
Things to Know …
Remember that an online ticket purchase is required for all weekday visits.
The weekday rate is valid on weekdays only; no discounts apply.
We encourage you to review our Farm Policies prior to your visit.