Weekdays: Open Thursdays & Fridays!
This year, avoid the crowds and come during the day on Thursdays or Fridays. Concessions will be limited, but you could bring a picnic! Reservations are required. You can make them through our Buy Tickets button below.
Dates, Hours & Tickets
October 7 – November 19, 2021 9:30am-2:30pm
October & November: Thursday & Friday only
$8.00 per person, ages 3 to adult
Ticket & Reservations
- Reservations required for all weekDAY visits.
- Tickets available ONLY online.
Please print or have your tickets on your phone. Each QR code must be validated. Ticket required for everyone unless you are 2 years young or younger!
What’s open on WeekDAYS:
- Explore a 7- acre maze with age appropriate “passports” to help guide you in and safely out.
- Take a hayride, where the day-to-day operations of our farm and ranch are described. We’ll also explain how agriculture plays an important role in everyone’s lives everyday!
- Enjoy a one-time ride, per person, (adults, too!) on the barrel train.
- Pet our precious Boer goats (Feed available for 50-cents extra) and meet Colin’s Cluckers (chickens).
- Scramble around on the Hay Bale Jump.
- Have fun in Cowboy Ken’s Kiddie Korral!
- Jump to your heart’s content on one of our two Corn Poppers (jumping pillows).
- Get unlimited sliding on the huge Matter-Corn Slide Mountain.
Things to Know …
Remember that reservations are required for all weekday visits.
The weekday rate is valid on weekdays only; no discounts apply.
We encourage you to review our Farm Policies prior to your visit.