We Make Learning FUN!
Regardless of the age of your students, the South Texas MAiZE makes a great field trip opportunity at the Graff 7A Ranch. We want to educate and ‘recreate’ your students! We can accomplish that goal in a fun and unique setting. We invite you to bring your kiddos to get lost in our classroom in the maze! Reservations required!
School Field Trips
October 10 – November 15, 2019
October: Thursday & Friday
Field Trip Fees
$7.50 per student
One chaperone per 3-5 students is REQUIRED.
Extra chaperones pay the field trip rate of $7.50 each
Exclusive Homeschool Days
Thursday, October 10, 2019
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Everyone pays the $7.50 field trip rate unless you are 2 years young or younger!
Every field trip includes:
- Explore a 7- acre maze with age appropriate “passports” to help guide you in and safely out.
- Take a hayride, where the day-to-day operations of our farm and ranch are described. We’ll also explain to the students how agriculture plays an important role in their lives everyday!
- Enjoy a one-time ride, per person, (adults, too!) on the Twin Cow Train.
- Pet our precious Boer goats (Feed available for 50-cents extra).
- Scramble around on the Hay Bale Jump.
- Have fun in Cowboy Ken’s Kiddie Korral!
- Get a one-time jumping session for each class on one of our two Corn Poppers (jumping pillows).
- Get unlimited sliding on the huge Matter-Corn Slide Mountain.
Things to Know …
Remember that reservations are required for all field trips.
Please have one person pay for your entire group. Checks should be made out to: South Texas MAiZE.
Field trip rates are valid on field trip days only; no discounts apply to field trip rates.
We encourage you to review our Farm Policies prior to your visit.
A cancellation fee of $100 will be charged for all schools failing to cancel their reservation.
Tips for Teachers and Teaching Resources
Please visit our Teaching Resources section for lesson plans, curriculum, coloring sheets and more things that will make planning your field trip to South Texas MAiZE easier and more interesting! And check the Tips for Teachers for important information about organizing your trip.