We Make Learning FUN!
The South Texas MAiZE makes a great learning opportunity at the Graff 7A Ranch. We want to educate and ‘recreate’ our visitors! We can accomplish that goal in a fun and unique setting. We invite you to visit to get lost in our classroom in the maze! Reservations are required; you can make them through our Buy Tickets button below OR reserve them on our website.
Weekday Dates & Hours
October 8 – November 20, 2020. 9:30am-2:30pm
October & November: Thursday & Friday only
$7.50 per person, ages 3 to adult
One chaperone/adult per 3-5 students is REQUIRED.
Reservations required for all weekday visits. Tickets available online or onsite. Everyone pays the $7.50 field trip rate unless you are 2 years young or younger!
Thanksgiving Week Hours
Closed Monday, November 23, 2020. Open Tuesday and Wednesday November 24 & 25, 2020. Hours: 9:30pm – 2:30pm
Reminder: RESERVATIONS REQUIRED!
Every field trip includes:
- Explore a 7- acre maze with age appropriate “passports” to help guide you in and safely out.
- Take a hayride, where the day-to-day operations of our farm and ranch are described. We’ll also explain how agriculture plays an important role in everyone’s lives everyday!
- Enjoy a one-time ride, per person, (adults, too!) on the barrel train.
- Pet our precious Boer goats (Feed available for 50-cents extra).
- Scramble around on the Hay Bale Jump.
- Have fun in Cowboy Ken’s Kiddie Korral!
- Jump to your heart’s content on one of our two Corn Poppers (jumping pillows).
- Get unlimited sliding on the huge Matter-Corn Slide Mountain.
Things to Know …
Remember that reservations are required for all weekday visits.
The weekday rate is valid on weekdays only; no discounts apply.
We encourage you to review our Farm Policies prior to your visit.
Tips for Teachers and Teaching Resources
Please visit our Teaching Resources section for lesson plans, curriculum, coloring sheets and more things that will make planning your field trip to South Texas MAiZE easier and more interesting! And check the Tips for Teachers for important information about organizing your trip.