Your four-legged family members are always welcome at our family-friendly fall Maize – all season long!
Here are some tips to help ensure that you and your four-legged friend have a great experience at the MAiZE:
- Only bring your pet along if it is well-behaved and not aggressive.
- Dogs must be on a leash, no longer than 6-feet long, at all times.
- Your pet must be current on all shots. A rabies tag is acceptable as proof of immunization.
- If your female dog is in heat, please allow her to stay home.
- There will be no designated pet potty areas. Please pick up after your pet.
- Dog-level water stations will be scattered throughout the grounds so that your dog won’t get dehydrated.
- Please review safe dog greeting behaviors with your children before attending. Remind them to always ask the owner’s permission before petting an animal.
Must purchase admission tickets online. We are going cashless this year. We will accept credit, debit, and some forms of digital payment.
What’s included in Fall Admission:
8-acre maze, hayride, MatterCorn Slide Mountain, Cowboy Ken’s Kiddie Korral, Hay Bale Jump, Colin’s Cluckers, Expression Swings, photo props … and NEW ZippityDooDah, Bubble-Up Corral, and a double Barrel Train!