Your four legged family members are always welcome at our family friendly fall Maize – all season long! But if you want a discount with your pup then bring him or her on one of our 3 Dog Dayz Weekends at South Texas Maize. Human discount applies to the Special Dog Days Weekends ONLY. Get 50% off farm admission for for ONE human per dog.
Here are some tips to help ensure that you and your four-legged friend have a great experience at the MAiZE:
- Only bring your pet along if it is well-behaved and not aggressive.
- Dogs must be on a leash, no longer than 6-feet long, at all times.
- Your pet must be current on all shots. A rabies tag is acceptable as proof of immunization.
- If your female dog is in heat, please allow her to stay home.
- There will be no designated pet potty areas. Please pick up after your pet.
- Dog-level water stations will be scattered throughout the grounds so that your dog won’t get dehydrated.
- Please review safe dog greeting behaviors with your children before attending. Remind them to always ask the owner’s permission before petting an animal.
Dog Day Weekends:
September 19 & 20
October 2 & 4
November 6 & 8
Friday 6 – 9pm (grounds close at 10:00pm)
Saturday 10am – 9pm (grounds close at 10:00pm)
Sunday Noon-5pm (grounds close at 6:00pm)
What’s included in Fall Admission:
7-acre maze, hayride, MatterCorn Slide Mountain, Twin Cow Train, Cowboy Ken’s Kiddie Korral, Hay Bale Jump, Colin’s Cluckers, the Whacky Whizzzer, and unlimited jumping on two Corn Pop-Poppers!